Large Size Ring
- O-rings of the required size can be made without custom metal molds. Ring formation by the moldless manufacturing process is a technique used to make special non-standard dimensions. Because this process does not require creating a mold for a single item or small quantity, we can offer large diameter O-rings at a low cost and short delivery time.
- O-rings with an inside diameter of 300 mm or greater can be made.
- A variety of O-ring thicknesses are available to meet any request from φ3 mm to φ20 mm.
- Production is performed on equipment specialized for the moldless process to guarantee stable dimensional accuracy.
- The same materials as standard products are used to provide sound reliability.
- No weakening of joints occurs because bonding is performed by vulcanization.
- Various types of cross-sectional shapes are available including the O.
Shapes Possible with the Moldless Process